Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes
I have a great snack for tonight, if you decide to stay in and watch some good movie, or have a chat with your friends. It’s still pumpkin season, so we have to take advantage of that, right?! 🙂
Today I tried something new, maybe you heard about it before, I’m talking about one of the secret ingredient of this recipe, the konjac flour. Konjac fiber is a starch from the root of the konjac plant. Is a pure soluble fiber with no protein, no fat, no sugar, no starch with. So it is perfect to use it in any diet
Here is the recipe:
- 1 cups coconut flour
- 1/2 cup konjac flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (almond or rice milk)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- stevia or any kind of natural sweetener
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients
- In a a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- Spoon into the muffin cups and fill almost to the top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until they are golden brow and the tooth pick comes out clean
Enjoy! and have a great weekend! 🙂
Hello my dears!
Here is the recipe of the delicious suffle I posted some time ago on my facebook. You can make these little muffins in maximum 15 minutes. they are great for breakfast, but u can carry them with you as a healthy snack during the day.
Here is what you need:
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 2 tbs of parsley, chopped
- pumpkin blossoms (10 – 15 pieces)
- 100 g parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tbs of chickpea flour
1. Set the oven to 240°C/gas 8.
2. Place the ricotta and eggs into a food processor and whiz until the mixture has increased in volume.
3. Cook the pumpkin blossoms for 10 min on olive oil and a little garlic.
3. Pour into a large mixing bowl and fold in pumpkin blossoms, salt and pepper, parsley, the chickpea flour and the parmesan.
4. Pour the mixture in small muffin tin cups and then finish by sprinkling a little more parmesan on top.
5. Cook for 15 minutes, and you are done!
Have a good appetite and enjoy! :*
Today I had some friends over, and I thought I will make them something sweet but low carb and healthy. Now that it’s pumpkin season I though why not to make some delicious muffins out of it J
So go ahead and please try this recipe, I tell you right now it’s phenomenal, it fits perfect with the weather. Fall is a nice season, it’s not too cold it’s not that hot, it’s cozy, it’s romantic. That’s why they named it fall because people fall in love …. I think 🙂
This is really an easy recipe, so it doesn’t require being a chef in the kitchen 🙂
Here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup baked pumpkin or some organic pumpkin pure
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 TBS coconut oil, melted
- Few peaces of walnuts
- 1 TBS of cinnamon
- ½ TBS salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Using a spoon, fill each muffin liner close to the top.
- Add pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and voilà!
These little muffins are DELICIOUS and the best part is they’re GUILT FREE!! I love these for dessert but you can eat it for breakfast or as a snack.
Have a great Saturday night!
P.S. Like me on Facebook