Hello my dears!
Here is the recipe of the delicious suffle I posted some time ago on my facebook. You can make these little muffins in maximum 15 minutes. they are great for breakfast, but u can carry them with you as a healthy snack during the day.
Here is what you need:
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 2 tbs of parsley, chopped
- pumpkin blossoms (10 – 15 pieces)
- 100 g parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tbs of chickpea flour
1. Set the oven to 240°C/gas 8.
2. Place the ricotta and eggs into a food processor and whiz until the mixture has increased in volume.
3. Cook the pumpkin blossoms for 10 min on olive oil and a little garlic.
3. Pour into a large mixing bowl and fold in pumpkin blossoms, salt and pepper, parsley, the chickpea flour and the parmesan.
4. Pour the mixture in small muffin tin cups and then finish by sprinkling a little more parmesan on top.
5. Cook for 15 minutes, and you are done!
Have a good appetite and enjoy! :*