Here is our dinner for tonight, try it out!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
You want a quick, healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast? Here you go! Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- Coconut flakes
- Add the stevia and the vanilla extract to your almond milk
- Add the chia seeds to the almond milk
- Stir it slowly and let it sit for 5-10 min
- Meanwhile mash the raspberries
- Add the mashed raspberries in a jar
- Pour the chia pudding in the jar
- Decorate it with coconut flakes, almonds and fruits
As you could lately notice, I am really into low carb recipes and lifestyle. I think it’s the best “diet” if we can call it like that. It keeps you in shape and you can enjoy delicious food in the same time.
- 4 cups of cubed butternut squash
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- Salt, pepper, ginger powder
- Chili powder
- Sauté the diced onion
- Add the squash, garlic and salt
- Sauté it for 4 -5 min
- Add water to cover it
- Boil it on a low heat till the squash is tender
- Put everything in the blender plus the ginger and chili powder and the coconut cream
- Meanwhile roast some pine nuts and pecan nuts with chili and salt
- Top the soup with the spicy nuts
P.S. This soup has 4 servings, 1 serving has a total of 10 carbs.
Hello everybody! How are you today?
I have a great snack recipe for you. It’s a crunchy and super tasty bread stick, that you can have with your favorite dip, or just by it’s own.
The recipe I have it from the Keto diet app, and I have to admit it’s the best recipe I found.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flexmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbs chia seeds (grounded)
- 1tbs salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients
- Leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Wet your fingers and roll&press the dough to form breadsticks
- Place on a baking sheet, brush them with egg yolks and sprinkle with rosemary, hempseed, salt, chia seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy
- Enjoy the with salsa, guacamole, BBQ sauce!