I’m very sorry that I disappeared again, we traveled a lot this summer, plus having a baby doesn’t make things easier. I promise I try to be better at posting 😊
Today I have for you guys a delicious healthy brownie recipe. It’s sugar free, very tasty and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of Swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- Stir together the dry ingredients, the almond flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sweetener
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Grease with coconut oil an 8″ square pan
- Pour the batter into the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake the brownies for 35 min
- Let them cool for 20 min before cutting
I have a new cheesecake recipe for you, it is really simple, with just a few ingredients.
It is perfect if you are following a low carb high fat diet, its is very low in carbohydrates.
here is what you need:
Ingredients for the crust:
- 2 cups of almond meal of flour
- 1/4 cup of your favorite sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
Mix all ingredients and press them in a cake pan.
Ingredients for the cheese cream:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages to cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of mascarpone (room temperature)
- 1 cup of sweetener of your choice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sweetener in a large bowl until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each one.
Pour the cheese mixture over the crust in the pan, and bake it for 45 min to 1 hr on 325 degrees F.
Let it cool down for 6 hrs or overnight
I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Hello everybody! How are you today?
I have a great snack recipe for you. It’s a crunchy and super tasty bread stick, that you can have with your favorite dip, or just by it’s own.
The recipe I have it from the Keto diet app, and I have to admit it’s the best recipe I found.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flexmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbs chia seeds (grounded)
- 1tbs salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients
- Leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Wet your fingers and roll&press the dough to form breadsticks
- Place on a baking sheet, brush them with egg yolks and sprinkle with rosemary, hempseed, salt, chia seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy
- Enjoy the with salsa, guacamole, BBQ sauce!