I have a new cheesecake recipe for you, it is really simple, with just a few ingredients.
It is perfect if you are following a low carb high fat diet, its is very low in carbohydrates.
here is what you need:
Ingredients for the crust:
- 2 cups of almond meal of flour
- 1/4 cup of your favorite sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
Mix all ingredients and press them in a cake pan.
Ingredients for the cheese cream:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages to cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of mascarpone (room temperature)
- 1 cup of sweetener of your choice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sweetener in a large bowl until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each one.
Pour the cheese mixture over the crust in the pan, and bake it for 45 min to 1 hr on 325 degrees F.
Let it cool down for 6 hrs or overnight
As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
Hello everybody! How are you today?
I have a great snack recipe for you. It’s a crunchy and super tasty bread stick, that you can have with your favorite dip, or just by it’s own.
The recipe I have it from the Keto diet app, and I have to admit it’s the best recipe I found.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flexmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbs chia seeds (grounded)
- 1tbs salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients
- Leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Wet your fingers and roll&press the dough to form breadsticks
- Place on a baking sheet, brush them with egg yolks and sprinkle with rosemary, hempseed, salt, chia seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy
- Enjoy the with salsa, guacamole, BBQ sauce!
I have such a good news for you! You finally can eat chocolate cake without feeling guilty! This cake has no sugar and it has a total of 2.5 net carbs.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 2 tbs of sweeter ( I used erythtitol)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
- Mix all ingredients
- Place it in a microwaveable dish
- Microwave it for 15 seconds than stop for 1 min.
- Microwave it again for 20 seconds and stop again
- Microwave it till you see it has a cake consistency
- I usually put it back like 5 times