I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Here is a great Indian spicy recipe. I adore spicy food, so this one is one of my favourites.
The ingredient list:
- 1 cup buckwheat soaked overnight
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove onion
- some capers
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Thai curry paste
Heat some coconut oil in a pan, add the onions, fry it slowly for about 3-4 minutes than add the carrot and the peppers. After 5 minutes add the minced garlic and let it cook for about 10 more minutes.
When the vegetables have softened add the buckwheat and turn on the heat. The buckwheat will now begin to slightly fry, so keep stirring it.
Add a little coconut milk and keep stirring, add a tablespoon of Thai curry paste and salt. Add some more coconut milk and just a little water. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
When it’s ready add the capers and you excellent meal is ready!
I hope you enjoy this recipe, try it out and tell me how you did.
Have a wonderful day! See you soon!