As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
I have an amazing recipe today, guess what?! I made Nutella, and not any kind of Nutella, this one is healthy and full of nutrients! It has no added processed sugar no milk no chocolate no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and so on…
Did I make you curious about the recipe? Yes, I think so.
Here is what you need:
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon of unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of natural raw honey (if you prefer it sweet)
- Soak the hazelnuts overnight
- Place them in food processor and process for about 3 minutes, until you get a buttery consistency
- Add the honey and cocoa powder to the buttery consistency and process ingredients until they are all well incorporated – about 2 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil and add one tablespoon at a time, processing each time your add a tablespoon
- Once you get a creamy butter consistency, stop processing, scoop out all and your delicious Nutella is ready!
I tell you the taste is so very similar to the famous Nutella from the stores and it is so much healthier. I don’t know one single person who doesn’t like this delicious chocolate cream, I have to recognize I adore it so this healthy option is more than perfect!
Try it out and let me know what you think!
Have a beautiful day! :*
Today I had some friends over, and I thought I will make them something sweet but low carb and healthy. Now that it’s pumpkin season I though why not to make some delicious muffins out of it J
So go ahead and please try this recipe, I tell you right now it’s phenomenal, it fits perfect with the weather. Fall is a nice season, it’s not too cold it’s not that hot, it’s cozy, it’s romantic. That’s why they named it fall because people fall in love …. I think 🙂
This is really an easy recipe, so it doesn’t require being a chef in the kitchen 🙂
Here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup baked pumpkin or some organic pumpkin pure
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 TBS coconut oil, melted
- Few peaces of walnuts
- 1 TBS of cinnamon
- ½ TBS salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Using a spoon, fill each muffin liner close to the top.
- Add pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and voilà!
These little muffins are DELICIOUS and the best part is they’re GUILT FREE!! I love these for dessert but you can eat it for breakfast or as a snack.
Have a great Saturday night!
P.S. Like me on Facebook