Tip of the day!
Benefits of pomegranate seeds:
A pomegranate is a fruit that is very rich in nutrients which makes it quite popular around the world.
1. Pomegranates are often appreciated because they are filled with more antioxidants than green tea or acai berries.
2. Helps to lose weight. People are finding that pomegranates have a natural property that provides you with additional energy and cleanse the body, making it easier to lose weight.
3. It also contains high amounts of vitamin K that helps to support bone health and vitamin B5 that helps the body metabolize, protein, carbohydrates and fats.
4. Boosts digestive condition. Pomegranate juice helps to secrete enzymes with anti-bacterial properties that aid digestion. You can also use pomegranate juice as a laxative to treat constipation.
5. Helps to reduce inflammation. The anti-inflammatory properties of pomegranates stems from its high vitamin C content that will help to manage asthma, sore throat, cough and wheezing.
Besides all these facts, it’s super delicious 🙂
Look at this picture, this was my lunch today! I know, it’s not a healthy meal, and it is not a good example for you to show. BUT, I want to tell you something, nobody is perfect, nobody can eat 100% just healthy and clean food. Our body and mind sometimes need those unhealthy greasy foods, so once in a while it’s not such a bad thing to eat a pizza or pasta or lasagna or a cheesecake or whatever you prefer. You know there is a saying “One bad meal won’t make you fat, just like one good meal won’t make you skinny” and this is so true. Of course if you ask me, I advise you to eat healthy 90% of the times, and indulge in a treat meal 10% of the times. The healthier you want to get, the faster you want results, the stricter you’ll have to be. On the other hand life is short, so you have to enjoy it. If you crave something just go for it, and the next day you will pay more attention on what you are eating! I hear people say all the time, that if they eat an unhealthy meal their diet is “gone” or they feel guilty for it. Don’t be! We are humans, and believe me those 1-2 bad meals won’t “destroy” your diet, you won’t get fat from that and especially don’t feel guilty for it. I really feel good after this huge pizza 🙂
Have a nice day everybody, see you very soon! :*