Hello everybody! Donuts! Yes I know everybody loves them, and guess what, I have a recipe for you, that is not just contains healthy ingredients but it’s also low in carbohydrate, so people who are following a low carb or paleo diet, can easily and guilt free eat it. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Cashew nuts soaked in water for 2 hrs
- Stevia or any kind of sweetener
- 3-4 tbs or coconut milk
- Lime juice or cocoa or just cinnamon, you can be creative here
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a donut pan with coconut oil.
- In a stand mixer mix the first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in the mixer until combined thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the donut pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Allow to cool completely before glazing.
To make the glaze simply add ingredients into a stand mizer and blend until smooth.
And you are ready with the most delicious healthy treats ever.
Serves: 6 donuts
Serving size: 1
Saturated fat: 2.9g