Long time no see … I know, life just gets so busy, having a toddler takes up all my time and I wouldn’t want it any other way! But I still try to blog or create recipes any time I have the occasion.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so here is a very flattering but also super easy to make recipe to surprise your loved one.
1. 1 cup cacao butter
2. 1 cup coconut butter
3. 3 tbsp of maple syrup or low carb sweetener
4. Freeze dried strawberries
1. Add cacao butter and coconut butter to a cup over a sauce pan of boiling water.
Stir the two ingredients until all is melted but do not allow water to splash into cup.
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients, taste-test for sweetness, and pour mixture into molds.
3. Freeze for 1 hour or more until solid.
4. Decorate it with freeze dried strawberries
5. Store in refrigerator or freezer
- 1 cup large juicy dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or other sweetener
- 3 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (peanut or any other nut butter works)
- 2 tablespoons honey (maple syrup or other liquid sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melted dark vegan chocolate
- add all crust ingredients into the food processor, mix it till all ingredients form a paste
- Press the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish, lined with parchment paper
- Press it into the dish evenly and put it aside
- Soak the cashews overnight or for at least 4-6 hrs
- Drain the cashews and place them in your food processor with the rest of the filling ingredients
- Blend until it until it becomes smooth and creamy
- Pour half of the cream on your crust and make the caramel layer
- Pour all ingredients into a small pot and melt it together on a low heat
- Sterling continuously for 1-2 minutes
- Let it cool down completely, than pour half of the caramel over your filling
- Pour over the caramel the other half of the filling than again the caramel and let it cool in the fridge
- Meanwhile melt the vegan chocolate
- After it cools down pour it over your raw caramel slice, you can also top it with almonds, pecans, or whatever you like
- Cool it in the freezer for 2-3 hours
It’s almost Halloween so I brought a perfect holiday treat for you, can you guess what’s the main ingredient?
Yes it’s pumpkin 🎃
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cashews butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (or avocado oil or any other)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs (for vegan use flax eggs)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease your square baking dish
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl
- Than mix dry ingredients in another bowl
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients
- Pour it into your baking dish and bake it for 35-40 min.
- Enjoy and welcome!
Hello everybody, happy Monday!
Today I have for you a dessert that I made at least 10 times over the summer and I never had the time to post this delicious recipe. (Most of the time we ate it before I took a picture of it, to be honest lol)
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour (the fine one)
- 2 tbs coconut oil melted but not hot
- 2 tbs of honey/ maple syrup/ monk fruit extract syrup (your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey/ or sweetener of your choice
- 4 tsp coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Mix all crust ingredients
- Transfer it into an 8 inch x 8 inch pan and use your hand to spread it
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 350 F
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and add the rest of the ingredients
- Whisk it till it’s all smooth
- When the crust is done pour over the filling and bake it for another 20 minutes
- Let it cool down totally before slicing
Today’s recipe is the easiest dessert you have ever made!
Make it, taste it and let me know how you liked it!
1. Big juicy dates (6-8 pieces)
2. Any kind of nut butter (I used @grounduppdx )
3. Unsweetened dark chocolate
1. Cut the dates in half, take the pit out
2. Fill the dates with nut butter
3. Melt the dark chocolate, add some stevia drops if you like
4. Cover the dates with the chocolate
5. Place them in the freezer for 20 minutes
I experimented with a vegan banana bread, because my baby seems to be allergic to eggs 😦
It came out very delicious, so I encourage you to try it!
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix together the coconut milk, coco coconut oil, vanilla extract and the ground flaxseed
- add the oat flour, salt and baking powder
- Mash the bananas and stir in
- When all is well combined add the blueberries
- Scoop the batter into a baking dish with parchment paper and cook it for an hour and 15 min at 375 F or until golden brown