Hello dessert lover friends!
I am discovering that almost any dessert or food can be made healthy if we try our best. I love desserts, so I really try my best to make a healthy version of my favorite ones. Today I have for you a dairy free and sugar free creme brûlée, and believe me, it’s as good as the calorie bomb version of it.
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of sweetener of your choice
- 1 can of coconut milk (full fat version)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine only the coconut cream from the can, you do not need the liquid!
- Stir in the vanilla extract and heat the pan over medium until it just starts to simmer. Once simmering, take off of heat, and let it cool down completely
- Mix together the egg yolks and the sweetener using a hand mixer. Whisk until the yolks start to get a cream color
- While whisking, pour the coconut mixture into the egg mixture and stir it slowly.
- Place four small creme brûlée containers into a baking tray that is filled with hot water
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or so, the consistency has to be like a pudding
- When they are done, place them in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- If you wants the real thing, put 1 tbs of sweetener on the top and torch the top with a kitchen torch, till it’s golden, but you can skip this step and serv it instead with fruits and some fruit syrup
I have a delicious super healthy green smoothie for you today. It’s not that sweet, so if you like it more sweet you can add raw honey or stevia or any kind of sweetener you prefer.
So here are the ingredients:
- a head of celery
- 3 limes
- 2/2 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
I firstly jused the celery and the cucumber and the lines and in a blender I blended all with the avocado.
Came out creamy and delicious. Try it out and let me know how you liked it!
Today I have for you a super easy and delicious italian dish. If you are going to visit italy soon, definitely try them, if not, you can make it at home.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 tablespoon of black olives
- grated parmesan cheese
- a clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Cut the peppers in small pieces, put some olive oil in the pan and start to grill them on low heat with the garlic. After 10 minutes put some water on them and let them boil till they get soft. When they are ready put some salt and pepper and a little virgin olive oil. Mix in the halved olives and the capers. Put them back on the fireplace for another-5 minutes. At the end add some grated parmesan cheese…and your dish is ready.
You can serve it with any kind of fish or cheese, or just eat is simply like this.
Have a good appetite! :*
Hello my dears!
How are you today? Here where I live it totally feels like spring, the sun is out, the weather is so warm and people seem more happy and joyful.
Today I have for you a super delicious and healthy breakfast recipe! I usually eat this for breakfast, but you can eat it as a dessert or after your workout. It is a healthy version of the American pancake, which means it does not have refined and processed ingredients like sugar, flour, milk, butter etc. Contains a good amount of protein from the eggs, some healthy fats and it’s very low in carbohydrate.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 whole eggs plus one egg white
- 3 tablespoon of coconut flour
- ½ banana
- ½ cup natural unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon of Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of natural vanilla extract
Mix all the ingredients in a mixer till it’s smooth. Heat your non sticky pan and cook them till they have a nice golden colour.
You can add any kind of HEALTHY topping as you like, some honey or natural maple syrup, natural peanut butter or shredded coconut. Today I decorated mine with a teaspoon of honey and some poppy seeds.
So this is how my kind of breakfast looks like today. It is delicious, healthy and it’s less than 300 calories/portion. For breakfast you can eat two peaces of this pancake, please pay attention to your portion size as always!
Have a great sunny day! See you soon! :*
I just made the most delicious healthy snack, and I want to share it with you immediately.
I did not invent this, I saw the recipe on one of my friends page.
Here is what you need:
- an apple
- a spoon of peanut butter
- some goji berries
- a spoon of oats
- some raisins
- a spoon of shredded coconut
Yeah, it’s that simple! 🙂
Enjoy it for breakfast, pre workout or as a snack between meals!
Have a great day and don’t forget to smile 🙂