Hello everybody, happy weekend!
I have a heavenly dessert for you, it’s sweet, dense and very easy to make.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 20 menfolk dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- First process the raw almonds until till they become a fine almond meal
- Add all the other ingredients into the food processor
- Process it until everything is well blended
- Roll the dough into small balls
- When they are all done, roll some of them in coconut flakes, others in cocoa powder or roll them in melted chocolate
- Store them in the refrigerator