Here is one of my favorite dessert on the planet.
It’s so light but also very filling and satisfying.
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4-5 tbsp of sweetener (swerve)
- 5 -6 tbsp of melted coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1/2 cups unsalted cashews, soaked for 4-6 hrs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of your choice. I used swerve sweetener
- Make the crust. Mix the ingredients for the crust and press onto bottom of a cake pan.
- Bake it on 350 degrees for 10-12 min
- For the filling. Mix all ingredients without the raspberries, so you can make two different layers
- After separate the filling in 2 equal parts and in on of them mix in the raspberries.
- Poor the first layer over the chilled crust and put it in the freezer for 10 minuets
- After 10 minuets pour the next layer and put it back in the freezer for an hour
- Decorate it and enjoy!!
I just made the most extraordinary dessert in my life. When I say dessert you should know I’m not talking about donuts or cookies 😉. It’s the middle of summer so all we need is something refreshing, delicious and sweet. Well this recipe combines all these characteristics in one. You can make it in less than 30 minutes, and it’s more simple as you imagine.
Here is the recipe.
For the base you will need:
1 cup almonds or walnuts
1/4 cup shredded coconut
For the filling you will need:
2 cups of cashews soaked in water over night or at least for 6 hours
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 table spoon of cocoa butter
1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
Blend all base ingredients in a food processor until it sticks together. Press into base of a lined baking tin.
Blend all fillings ingredients (except raspberries) Ina high speed blender until smooth. Pour half onto base and put it in the freezer. Add raspberries to blender and blend until completely combined. Gently pour over top of filling. Put in freezer over night to set and you are done. You can decorate it with fresh raspberries, nuts, shredded coconut or with whatever you like.
It’s healthy, raw, delicious, with no added sugar or flour.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, let me know if you try it out.
Have a great weekend:*