As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!
Today I have something sweet to share with you. I think everybody knows the famous Raffaello bonbons from Ferrero, yeah I think so. I adore them, but as you know they are not the healthiest sweets on the planet.
These bonbons I made is a recipe from a friend of mine, it is a raw vegan dessert with coconut and almonds. Delicious is an understatement! And guess what they’re ready in only 10 minutes?! 🙂
These coconut bonbons have the exact same taste as the originals!! Seriously!!! It’s amazing how some basic ingredients can make such a delicious, guilt-free, HEALTHY dessert.
Here is what you need for 15 bonbons:
- 4 Tablespoons raw coconut butter [creamy – leave it at room temperature for a couple of minutes]
- 1 cup raw coconut flakes + 4 more Tbsps for coating
- 2 Tbsps of raw cashews
- 15 raw almonds [preferably peeled ones]
- 2 Tbsp healthy sweetener of choice [I used honey, but you can use maple syrup or what you like]
- 1/2 Teasp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in the blender, except almonds, and blend well until creamy.
- Put the 4 Tbsps of coconut flakes in a small dish.
- Make the bonbons. Use 1 tsp of cream per bonbon. Add one almond in each one of them and coat them in raw coconut flakes.
- Put in fridge or eat right away, if you’re impatient like me :))
So that’s it! Try this recipe and Let me know how they turned out!
Have a wonderful day! :*