Hello my dears!
I have a super recipe for you guys today. Mashed cauliflower tastes similar to mashed potatoes but with fewer carbs. You can top it with chopped herbs and grated cheese if you like.
So here are the ingredients:
- 1 medium head cauliflower , trimmed and cut into small florets (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil but you can use extra virgin olive oil too
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- salt and ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and cook until very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and then drain well and transfer cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add the oil the garlic and the reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and purée until smooth. (Or, mash cauliflower with a potato masher).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Per Serving: 110 calories (80 from fat), 9g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 8g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, .3g sugar), 3g protein.
Today I have for you a very nutritious healthy and delicious recipe for those who love avocados.
The Guacamole is an avocado-based dip that originated from Mexico. You can also use it as a condiment or salad ingredient.
Here is what you need:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in the cilantro, garlic and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
You can serve it with chopped vegetables like celery carrots, cherry tomatoes, but u can use it as a dip for tortilla chips too 🙂
¡Buen apetito! :*