Here is one of my favorite dessert on the planet.
It’s so light but also very filling and satisfying.
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4-5 tbsp of sweetener (swerve)
- 5 -6 tbsp of melted coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1/2 cups unsalted cashews, soaked for 4-6 hrs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of your choice. I used swerve sweetener
- Make the crust. Mix the ingredients for the crust and press onto bottom of a cake pan.
- Bake it on 350 degrees for 10-12 min
- For the filling. Mix all ingredients without the raspberries, so you can make two different layers
- After separate the filling in 2 equal parts and in on of them mix in the raspberries.
- Poor the first layer over the chilled crust and put it in the freezer for 10 minuets
- After 10 minuets pour the next layer and put it back in the freezer for an hour
- Decorate it and enjoy!!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
Hello everybody! Happy Halloween!
Today I have for you a healthy and delicious Halloween treat. It’s a guilt free dessert perfect for people who diet or watch their waistline.
Ingredients for coconut layer
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Stevia or any other sweetener
Ingredients for the almond layer
- 3 tablespoons of natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
Mix the ingredients for the coconut layer than pour them into a container and put it in the freezer. Meanwhile mix the ingredients for the almond layer. Wait 30 min and pour it on the top of the coconut layer. You can add some almond peaces into it. Let it sit in the freezer for 2 hours. Decorate it as you wish with dried fruits, coconut flakes or some sugar free chocolate.