This carrot cake is so easy to make, you will be surprised.
For the base
- 3 large carrots grated
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup of soft dates
- 2/3 cut shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
For the cream layer
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or agave or liquid sweetener)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- Blend all base ingredients in the blender till well combined
- Press half of the batter in a round medium springform
- Blend the cream ingredients until smooth
- Pour half of it on the base and freeze for 20-30 minutes
- Press the rest of the base over the cream layer and top it with the rest of the cream
- Freeze it again for 20-30 min
- Spread the cream all over your cake and freeze a little more
- After it’s ready to serve
Hello everybody! Happy Easter!!
Here is my Easter white chocolate that you can eat totally guilt free!
- 100% pure Cocoa butter
- Any kind of nut butter ( I used cinnamon almond butter)
- Melt the cocoa butter over Bain Marie
- Let it cool a little bit than add stevia
- Pour it into cupcake liners
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Add organic nut butter in the center of each, fill with remaining cocoa butter
- Place back in the freezer until firm
This superfood dessert is addictive, but it’s so good for you.
I usually eat it after a workout or as an afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbs maca powder
- 6 medjol dates
- 1 tbs açaí powder
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- First mix the raw almonds in a food processor (till they are still crumbly)
- Add the dates and blend it till it becomes like a paste
- Add all the ingredients and blend till the mixture becomes to resemble chocolate cookie dough
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- Dust them with coconut flakes, cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Enjoy 😉
I have a great recipe today for those who love a fresh and easy dessert. The limes give this cake a tangy fresh note, but it’s also a very creamy and rich.
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1cup pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 5 tbs of coconut oil melted
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 1/2 avocado (for the color and creaminess)
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor. Transfer into a springform pan and press it down firmly. Set it in the freezer
- Blend all ingredients into a creamy consistency
- Pour the mixture on the crust
- Freeze it for 2 hrs
Here is one of my favorite dessert on the planet.
It’s so light but also very filling and satisfying.
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4-5 tbsp of sweetener (swerve)
- 5 -6 tbsp of melted coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1/2 cups unsalted cashews, soaked for 4-6 hrs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of your choice. I used swerve sweetener
- Make the crust. Mix the ingredients for the crust and press onto bottom of a cake pan.
- Bake it on 350 degrees for 10-12 min
- For the filling. Mix all ingredients without the raspberries, so you can make two different layers
- After separate the filling in 2 equal parts and in on of them mix in the raspberries.
- Poor the first layer over the chilled crust and put it in the freezer for 10 minuets
- After 10 minuets pour the next layer and put it back in the freezer for an hour
- Decorate it and enjoy!!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!