Hello everybody and happy national donut day!
Sorry for disappearing again, but raising a tiny human takes a lot of time, attention and love.
I’m back today with a very delicious triple chocolate donut recipe. You can eat these totally guilt free, they are very similar to the “real” thing but better 🙂
Here is the recipe
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup monk fruit extract sweetener (or any other sweetener)
5 jumbo eggs
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the coconut flour, flax, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and sweetener in one bowl until well combined. In another bowl beat the eggs with the coconut oil and then mix in the dry ingredients. Pour into a donut pan and bake for 20 minutes.
2 tbs coconut manna, few drops of stevia extract, 1 tbs of cocoa powder, little bit of hot water. Mix them all together and dip the donuts in it. Sprinkle raw cocoa nibs on top and enjoy!
I have a new cheesecake recipe for you, it is really simple, with just a few ingredients.
It is perfect if you are following a low carb high fat diet, its is very low in carbohydrates.
here is what you need:
Ingredients for the crust:
- 2 cups of almond meal of flour
- 1/4 cup of your favorite sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
Mix all ingredients and press them in a cake pan.
Ingredients for the cheese cream:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages to cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of mascarpone (room temperature)
- 1 cup of sweetener of your choice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sweetener in a large bowl until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each one.
Pour the cheese mixture over the crust in the pan, and bake it for 45 min to 1 hr on 325 degrees F.
Let it cool down for 6 hrs or overnight
As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
You want a quick, healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast? Here you go! Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- Coconut flakes
- Add the stevia and the vanilla extract to your almond milk
- Add the chia seeds to the almond milk
- Stir it slowly and let it sit for 5-10 min
- Meanwhile mash the raspberries
- Add the mashed raspberries in a jar
- Pour the chia pudding in the jar
- Decorate it with coconut flakes, almonds and fruits
I’m back with a new dessert recipe. I made it yesterday and everybody was impressed by it.
It’s low carb, 4 net carbs in total. You can eat this even if you are on the most sever diet ever!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- Stevia or your favorite sweetener
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Heat up the coconut milk but don’t let it boil
- In a blender mix the eggs with the vanilla extract and sweetener
- Slowly add the coconut milk
- After you mix it well pour the mixture in 2 small cups and place them in the oven for 35-45 minutes
- Or you can make it in the microwave too in 2-3 minutes 😊
Did you know that having two healthy snacks throughout the day in between your main meals keeps your blood sugar levels balanced, ensuring plenty of energy and brain power. Because you avoid that crash of energy you will in turn start making healthier food choices as well.
Here is the recipe of most delicious and nutrient dense snack i have ever made. These little bites are high in antioxidants, protein, fibre and good fats, helping with muscle maintenance and boosting the immune system.
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup of walnuts
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
2 table spoons of sesame seeds
2 table spoons of cashew/almond or peanut butter
2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
splash of water if necessary
What to do…
Chop up dates and walnuts, then place all of the ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
Use your hands to roll the mixture into small balls.
Pour the coconut onto a chopping board and roll each of the balls until coated.
Store in the fridge.