When I crave sweets, I make them myself!
Yesterday while my 2 month old baby was napping, I thought I should make something delicious, fresh and fast, cause baby can wake up any minute….so I created this magic
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup monk fruit extract sweetener or any other sweetener of your choice
Ingredients for the blueberry layer:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbs monk fruit sweetener
Ingredients for the lemon layer:
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- First we prepare the crust by mixing all the ingredients
- press the mixture in a cake dish and put it in the freezer
- meanwhile we prepare the blueberry layer
- In a blender mix all ingredients and pour it on the top of the crust
- Put it back in the freezer while we prepare the lemon layer
- Same thing, blend all ingredients and pour it on the top of the blueberry layer
- Let it chill for 2 hrs
- Decorate it with some frozen blueberries and Enjoy!!!
I have a new diet recipe again for you! Probably you read about the benefits of coconut oil, if not you should! Besides all the benefits cooking with it, it’s amazing!
Theese fat bombs main ingredient is coconut oil, you would have not guessed it right? They contain zero carbohydrates, so being on a low carb or ketogenic diet, this is best you can ever have.
Ingredients for the chocolate layer:
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 scoops of powdered stevia (or any kind of sweetener)
- 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
Ingredients for the coconut layer
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of coconut butter (or coconut manna)
- 2 scoops of powder stevia
- few drops of lemon or lime juice
- Melt the coconut oil, add all ingredients for the chocolate layer
- Pour the mixture into cupcake molds
- place them in the freezer
- meanwhile we prepare the coconut layer
- in the melted coconut oil add the coconut butter, sweetener and lime juice
- mix it well, till the coconut butter becomes creamy
- when the chocolate layer is already solid, pour the coconut layer on it and put it back in the freezer for 15-20 minutes
As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
Hello my dears, I have a special Christmas recipe for you today. I made these raw vegan healthy chocolate truffles with just a few natural and simple ingredients. For sure they will look amazing on your Christmas dinner table.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
1/2 shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa
Stevia – depending on how sweet you like it
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cups of walnuts
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
1/4 cup Melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of cocoa
Mix all your ingredients in a blender, taste it if it’s sweet enough. You will get a sticky bater, if it’s to dense you add almond or coconut milk.
Form some balls and put them into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile you prepare the chocolate coating.
Heat up a little bit the cocoa butter and the coconut oil, add the cocoa and the stevia and it’s ready. Take out the balls from the fridge and cover them with chocolate and some crushed walnuts.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy! I wish you happy holidays! :*
I have a great snack for tonight, if you decide to stay in and watch some good movie, or have a chat with your friends. It’s still pumpkin season, so we have to take advantage of that, right?! 🙂
Today I tried something new, maybe you heard about it before, I’m talking about one of the secret ingredient of this recipe, the konjac flour. Konjac fiber is a starch from the root of the konjac plant. Is a pure soluble fiber with no protein, no fat, no sugar, no starch with. So it is perfect to use it in any diet
Here is the recipe:
- 1 cups coconut flour
- 1/2 cup konjac flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (almond or rice milk)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- stevia or any kind of natural sweetener
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients
- In a a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- Spoon into the muffin cups and fill almost to the top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until they are golden brow and the tooth pick comes out clean
Enjoy! and have a great weekend! 🙂