I have a great recipe today for those who love a fresh and easy dessert. The limes give this cake a tangy fresh note, but it’s also a very creamy and rich.
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1cup pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 5 tbs of coconut oil melted
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 1/2 avocado (for the color and creaminess)
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor. Transfer into a springform pan and press it down firmly. Set it in the freezer
- Blend all ingredients into a creamy consistency
- Pour the mixture on the crust
- Freeze it for 2 hrs
Today’s healthy dessert is this delicious healthy coconut chocolate cake.
If you love chocolate this recipe is perfect for you.
Ingredients for the crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetener (swerve)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
Ingredients for the coconut filling
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 5 tbs coconut butter melted
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sweetener
For the chocolate layer you just add 1/2 cup of raw cocoa powder after you are done with the first layer
- For the crust: In a food processor, process first the pecans than add the other ingredients
- Mix it till all ingredients are blended
- Press into a spring form cake tin and place in the fridge to set
- For the filling blend all ingredients (not the cocoa powder!!) till smooth and pour on top of the base
- Set it in the freezer till you make the chocolate layer
- Add the cocoa powder to the filling and place it on the top of the coconut layer
- Freeze it for 2 hrs and it’s ready to be served
- Decorate it with berries
P.s. place in the fridge before serving
Hello everybody, happy weekend!
I have a heavenly dessert for you, it’s sweet, dense and very easy to make.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 20 menfolk dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- First process the raw almonds until till they become a fine almond meal
- Add all the other ingredients into the food processor
- Process it until everything is well blended
- Roll the dough into small balls
- When they are all done, roll some of them in coconut flakes, others in cocoa powder or roll them in melted chocolate
- Store them in the refrigerator
I have such a good news for you! You finally can eat chocolate cake without feeling guilty! This cake has no sugar and it has a total of 2.5 net carbs.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 2 tbs of sweeter ( I used erythtitol)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
- Mix all ingredients
- Place it in a microwaveable dish
- Microwave it for 15 seconds than stop for 1 min.
- Microwave it again for 20 seconds and stop again
- Microwave it till you see it has a cake consistency
- I usually put it back like 5 times
Hello my dears, I have a special Christmas recipe for you today. I made these raw vegan healthy chocolate truffles with just a few natural and simple ingredients. For sure they will look amazing on your Christmas dinner table.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
1/2 shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa
Stevia – depending on how sweet you like it
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cups of walnuts
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
1/4 cup Melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of cocoa
Mix all your ingredients in a blender, taste it if it’s sweet enough. You will get a sticky bater, if it’s to dense you add almond or coconut milk.
Form some balls and put them into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile you prepare the chocolate coating.
Heat up a little bit the cocoa butter and the coconut oil, add the cocoa and the stevia and it’s ready. Take out the balls from the fridge and cover them with chocolate and some crushed walnuts.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy! I wish you happy holidays! :*
How are you doing? I’m actually starting to like this time of the year. I know we can’t sit outside at pools and terraces drinking lemonades, but fall has it’s own beauty. I love to sit inside in the warm home, drinking pumpkin spice latte, eating something healthy and delicious, like the recipe I brought for you today! I made some delicious and healthy chocolate fudge.
This recipe is totally guilt free, has no added sugar, no flour, no diary products, its very low in carbohydrates and its vegan.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbs of natural almond butter
- stevia or other sweetener of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor
- Process until all ingredients have been well blended
- Spread out into a small container
- Refrigerate until the fudge is hardened
- Remove fudge from container and cut into pieces
That’s it! Enjoy!
Hello my dears!
I have a super recipe for you guys today. Mashed cauliflower tastes similar to mashed potatoes but with fewer carbs. You can top it with chopped herbs and grated cheese if you like.
So here are the ingredients:
- 1 medium head cauliflower , trimmed and cut into small florets (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil but you can use extra virgin olive oil too
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- salt and ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and cook until very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and then drain well and transfer cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add the oil the garlic and the reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and purée until smooth. (Or, mash cauliflower with a potato masher).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Per Serving: 110 calories (80 from fat), 9g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 8g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, .3g sugar), 3g protein.