I have a great recipe today for those who love a fresh and easy dessert. The limes give this cake a tangy fresh note, but it’s also a very creamy and rich.
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1cup pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 5 tbs of coconut oil melted
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 1/2 avocado (for the color and creaminess)
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor. Transfer into a springform pan and press it down firmly. Set it in the freezer
- Blend all ingredients into a creamy consistency
- Pour the mixture on the crust
- Freeze it for 2 hrs
I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Here is our dinner for tonight, try it out!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
Hello everybody! How are you today?
I have a great snack recipe for you. It’s a crunchy and super tasty bread stick, that you can have with your favorite dip, or just by it’s own.
The recipe I have it from the Keto diet app, and I have to admit it’s the best recipe I found.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flexmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbs chia seeds (grounded)
- 1tbs salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients
- Leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Wet your fingers and roll&press the dough to form breadsticks
- Place on a baking sheet, brush them with egg yolks and sprinkle with rosemary, hempseed, salt, chia seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy
- Enjoy the with salsa, guacamole, BBQ sauce!
Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes
Today I made again, a healthy dessert! This time a chocolaty one! Some delicious brownies. You can eat them totally guilt free, they are super low in carbohydrates and contain no added sugars or flour. They are light and in the same time very filling.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup of your favourite protein powder
- 2 tbsp (15g) cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30g) coconut oil, melted or butter
- 1/2 very ripe banana or some apple sauce
- stevia or 2 tbsp of honey or any other sweetener you like
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: almonds, walnuts or chocolate chips
For the frosting:
- 1 tbs of chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbs of coconut milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 160C/320F
- Grease a brownie tin and set aside
- Mix together all of your ingredients, stirring until just combined and adding in any nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour your brownie mix into your prepared tin and bake for 15-25 minutes, or until your brownie is cooked through
Can you imagine a morning more perfect than a pancake like this waiting for you in the kitchen? Yeah you probably can…:)) but anyway. Today I tried out this new chocolate syrup from Sweet Freedom sent to me by Organicbaby. Thank you so much 🙂
You could never imagine that something looking so delicious could be also healthy, right? I’m telling you it is possible.
Let me tell you more about this sweet and heavenly tasting syrup.
1. It’s 100% natural
2. It has only 14 calories per teaspoon
3. It doesn’t raise your blood sugar levels
4. It’s suitable also for people with diabetes
5. Doesn’t contain any artificial colorant, – flavors or preservatives
6. It is made of apples, grapes and carob
7. It can be used in many ways, like sweetening your coffee, a dip for your fruits, you can put it on you oatmeal, pancakes, ice cream, shakes, on your bread or to make a very fast hot chocolate…you name it 🙂
Now the recipe for the pancakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tb spoon of cinnamon
- some strawberries or any other fruit
Mix the ingredients in a blender. Cook the pancakes in a non sticky pan. When the pancakes are ready, you start to top it with syrup and some slices of strawberries, than another pancake and so on. Decorate them with any fruit you want, and there you have it. A special breakfast in just 10 minutes.
Buon appetito! :*